E-coaching is a personalized, flexible, successful way for many people to achieve their running goals. Learn more about e-coaching on the What Is E-Coaching? page. E-coaching works best for individuals who:
- Have a clear goal in mind.
- Are willing to step a bit outside their comfort zone.
- Have busy, variable schedules.
- Don’t mind exercising alone.
- Can be honest with themselves (and me) about progress and challenges.
- Are comfortable communicating by email.
But not every coaching structure is right for every athlete. E-coaching may not be for athletes who:
- Want a coach to watch each step they take or clock every interval they run.
- Prefer the support of a group setting when exercising and/or trying new things.
- Tend to emphasize training successes without acknowledging or admitted struggles.
- Dislike email and/or the computer.
There are many paths toward becoming a faster/slimmer/longer distance runner. What is most important is that you select a coach, plan, and/or group that work well for you.
Do you think that e-coaching is right for you? Contact me today!!